This September, The Drinks Business & The Spirits Business will collaborate for The DB & SB Autumn Blind Tasting in a drive to find and reward the best drinks brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Drinks Business’ Editor-in-Chief, Patrick Schmitt MW, The Spirits Business’ Melita Kiely, and assessed by a panel of leading industry experts, including Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine, senior buyers and leading mixologists, entries will be judged blind to discover this autumn’s best brands on the world stage.
- To enter The DB & SB Autumn Blind Tasting 2020, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer, retailer or official regional/national promotional body or producer association.
- If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
- Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded at the discretion of the judges
- The chairman’s decision is final
- Medal winners will receive an official results email at the beginning of October 2020..
- Complete the entry form
- To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
- Forward two samples for each category entered to: Rhiannon Morris The DB & SB Autumn Blind Tasting, Wine Sorted, Little Owl Farm, Main Road, Murcott OX5 2RE UK. Refunds cannot be given for samples that do not arrive on time.
- Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be arranged through your shipping company.
Entry Deadline: 22nd September 2020
Sample Deadline: 27th September 2020
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, 30th September 2020
Sample Deadline: Wednesday, 30th September 2020
Refunds cannot be given for samples that do not arrive on time.
Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be done through your shipping company.