The DB & SB Autumn Tasting 2023
This September, The Drinks Business & The Spirits Business will collaborate for The DB & SB Autumn Blind Tasting in a drive to find and reward the best drinks brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Drinks Business’ Editor-in-Chief, Patrick Schmitt MW, The Spirits Business’ Melita Kiely, and assessed by a panel of leading industry experts, including Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine, senior buyers and leading mixologists, entries will be judged blind to discover this autumn’s best brands on the world stage.
- To enter The DB & SB Autumn Blind Tasting 2022, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer, retailer or official regional/national promotional body or producer association.
- If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
- Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded at the discretion of the judges
- The chairman’s decision is final
- Medal winners will receive an official results email at the beginning of October 2022..
- Complete the entry form
- To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
- Forward two samples for each category entered to: Rhiannon Morris The DB & SB Autumn Blind Tasting, Sensible Wine Services Ltd, Unit 10, Dana Trading Estate, Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6UT, UK, Contact Number – 01622 832640. Refunds cannot be given for samples that do not arrive on time.
- Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be arranged through your shipping company.
Entry Deadline: 18 August 2023
Sample Deadline: 25 August 2023